As a Team Manager, or a user with the "Case Manager" permission, perform the following steps to create a new case and/or assign access to an existing case.
- Click "Cases" in the top blue menu bar
- Click the case you wish to edit, or click "Add Case"
- If you are creating a new Case, enter the details, and save the case. Then click on the case.
- Click the "Permissions" tab in the case slide out panel on the right
- Add a new user to the case by selecting them from the "Add User" drop down
- New case participants will be made "Viewers" of the case
- Move the case participant up to "Editor" or "Owner" section if you like
- There is currently no difference between these roles, and they will be modified in the near future